Submitted by John Bencivengo Jr.
About the cook: I am the owner of the U.S.S. Chowder Pot III in Branford CT. I have been the executive chef for 39 years.
About the dish: A family favorite that I created for our family parties.
National Origin: Seafood
Estimated Time: 1 to 2 Hours
• 2 cups of Hellman’s Mayonnaise
• ½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
• 1 tsp Lemon Juice
• 2 oz Cooked Chopped Fresh Spinach
• 3 oz Picked Cooked Lobster Meat
• 12 Canned Artichoke Hearts (not marinated) cut in half
• Salt and Pepper (to taste)
• Pinch Fresh Chopped Garlic
• 6 drops of Tobacco Sauce
• ½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
• ½ tsp Ground Onion Powder
• ½ tsp Spanish Paprika
• 1 tsp Fresh Chopped Parsley
Mix all the ingredients together in an oven safe casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes on 375 degrees. Served with toasted garlic bread.